The Associate of Occupational Science in Business Administration program provides instruction in basic business administration competencies. The Associate of Occupational Science in Business Administration degree is designed to provide a foundation that will enable graduates to succeed in diverse business management roles. Students will also develop leadership abilities necessary for management success. Students will become proficient in the use of computer software applications necessary to succeed in a business environment.
- IN-DEMAND - Learn the cutting edge skills to compete in the vast world of business.
- ACTION LEARNING - Personalized instruction provides the skills you need to succeed.
- DREAM TEAM - Faculty with the experience and education to keep you ahead in the field.
- LEARNING LAB - Study in a classroom that features relevant technology and extensive access to online and on-ground resources.
- CAREER SEEKERS - Lifetime career assistance is available to students that qualify.
- GET DEGREE GO FARTHER - Stay competitive in today’s business field with an Associates in Occupational Science Degree. Offered on ground and 100 % online to meet your needs.
- FINANCING - Financial aid is available to those that qualify.