The Dental Assistant plays a vital role in the organized delivery of dental services. Theory and practical application in the fundamentals of chair-side assisting and administrative procedures are taught in the Dental Assisting program for use in any size dental practice, specialty practice, or clinic. In addition, students engage in “hands-on” training with regard to dental equipment, instruments, and tray set-ups. Students are taught proper dental health and laboratory procedures. Dental Assistant Blog
- IN-DEMAND - 36% growth is expected in field through 2018 by the Bureau of Labor.
- ACTION LEARNING - Hands-on instruction provides the skills you need to succeed.
- DREAM TEAM - Faculty with the experience and education to keep you ahead in the field. Featuring a Dental Hygienist on staff to provide unparalleled access to experts.
- LEARNING LAB - Learn and train in a realistic environment based on modern dental labs.
- CAREER SEEKERS - Lifetime career assistance is available to students that qualify.
- GET DEGREE GO FARTHER - Stay competitive in today’s business field with an Associates in Occupational Science degree. Offered on ground and online to meet your needs
- FINANCING - Financial aid is available to those that qualify.[/tab]