The educationally qualified pharmacy technician is a very important part of the pharmacy industry. Graduates of the Pharmacy Technician program upon receipt of a state permit, may be responsible for: receiving incoming prescriptions, transcribing physician’s orders, calculating dosages, using drug distribution systems, preparing IV’s, packaging medications, filling patient cassettes, labeling prescriptions, and interfacing with patients. Pharmacy Technology’s Blog.
- IN-DEMAND - 31% growth is expected in the field through 2018 by the Bureau of Labor.
- ACTION LEARNING - Hands-on instruction provides the skills you need to succeed.
- DREAM TEAM - Faculty features extensive professional experience in the field of pharmacy.
- LEARNING LAB - Students are offered extensive on ground and online resources related to the field. The lab features a modern model of pharmacy, providing valuable experience.
- CAREER SEEKERS - Lifetime career assistance is available to students that qualify.
- GET DEGREE GO FARTHER - Stay competitive in today’s business field with an Associates of Occupational Science Degree offered on ground and %100 online.
- FINANCING - Financial aid is available to those that qualify.