Early Childhood Education
Working with young children is one of the most rewarding, yet challenging, career choices one can make. A significant challenge within the early childhood education profession is the preparation and training of those who care for and teach young children. Young children benefit from having a nurturing caregiver, developmentally appropriate materials and activities, positive peer interactions and a safe learning environment in which they take an active role in the learning process. The Graduates of the Early Childhood Education program will be skilled in historical, philosophical, political and theoretical best practices to ensure they have the tools to support children’s emotional, physical, language, and cognitive development in practice.
- IN-DEMAND - 54% growth is expected in field through 2018 by the Bureau of Labor.
- ACTION LEARNING - Personalized instruction provides the skills you need to succeed.
- DREAM TEAM - Faculty features extensive professional and educational experience.
- CAREER SEEKERS - Lifetime career assistance is available to students that qualify.
- GET DEGREE GO FARTHER - Stay competitive in today’s business field with an Associates in Occupational Science Degree. Offered on ground and 100 % online to meet your needs.
- FINANCING Financial aid is available to those that qualify.