The Medical Assistant is an individual trained to assist physicians in the examination and treatment of patients. They assist doctors by providing routine clinical skills, obtaining patient history, assisting with patient procedures, laboratory tests, and administrative/front office procedures. Through the Medical Assisting program, the student learns the procedures, techniques, and the underlying principles of the human body, in addition to the functions of other professionals who provide health care. The graduate will be fully prepared to take the RMA, CMA, RbPT and RPT. Medical Assistant Blog
- IN-DEMAND - 34% growth is expected in field through 2018 by the Bureau of Labor.
- ACTION LEARNING - Hands-on instruction provides the skills you need to succeed. .
- Dream Team - Faculty with extensive experience and education including multiple post-secondary degrees and ABHES National teacher of the year.
- LEARNING LAB - Full functioning phlebotomy lab and medical office suites modeled after modern facilities in the medical field.
- CAREER SEEKERS - Lifetime career assistance is available to students that qualify
- GET DEGREE GO FARTHER - Stay competitive in today’s business field with an Associates in Occupational Science. Offered on ground and online to meet your needs
- FINANCING - Financial aid is available to those that qualify.