CCC is here to help with those day-to-day issues that can sometimes seem overwhelming. We offer information and services to make your road to success as smooth as possible. Listed below are just a few examples of how we will help.
- Tutoring Available for all Classes
- Financial Literacy
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Labs
- Community Bike Program
- Student Lounge
- Full Service Career Services
- Referral Services
- Student Ambassadors Program
CCC’s faculty and staff lead by example, showing Courtesy, Accountability, and Respect, and CCC students are no exception. Community Care College knows that these qualities, along with the pursuit of Excellence will bring about the Success that not only will impact this institution, and its students, faculty and staff, but also the communities that we are all a part of. Community Care College C.A.R.E.S.
The purpose of the college’s Student Ambassador Program is to afford students with opportunities to excel and lead while empowering positive growth though serving others taking in consideration the core values and mission of the institution. Ambassador membership is by application only and new members are chosen by a selection committee of CCC staff advisors. In order to qualify for membership, students must first:
- Complete a minimum of 3 weeks of course study
- Achieve and maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Achieve and maintain an overall attendance record of 90% or better
- Have and maintain a clean record without corrective action or probation
- Complete an application with an instructor’s recommendation
President Kirk honors every student who completes 90 days of their program by awarding a President’s Club pin and recognizing their accomplishment.